Visiting Fairview Heights
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Fairview Heights, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Gateway Arch, Busch Stadium, and Dome at America’s Center.
- You'll find 79 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Collinsville
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fairview Heights
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and St. Claire Square Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pleasant Ridge Park and Stonewolf Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Fairview Heights. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Fairview Heights - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn St. Louis Fairview Heights - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn St Louis/Fairview Heights - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Gateway Arch, located 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Busch Stadium, which is 10 mi/16.1 km away.
Getting Around Fairview Heights
Make your way to Fairview Heights Station for metro transit. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Fairview Heights
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 41.61 inches of rain falls on Fairview Heights each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F