Visiting Fall River Mills
Visitors can enjoy all that Fall River Mills has to offer including the riverfront, mountain views, and museums. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fall River Mills
A favorite place to visit in the city is Fort Crook Museum. Additionally, you'll find Fall River Valley Golf & Country Club and McArthur-Burney Falls Memorial State Park in the area.
As you plan your trip to Fall River Mills, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 5 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Shasta Pines Motel & Suites is 14 mi (22.5 km) from central Fall River Mills. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Burney can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size.
- Green Gables Motel & Suites is 14 mi (22.6 km) from the center of Fall River Mills. This 2.5-star motel in Burney features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Charm Motel & Suites is located 14 mi (22.6 km) from the heart of Fall River Mills. This 2.5-star motel in Burney features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Fall River Mills
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 26°F at night
- About 43.15 inches of rain falls on Fall River Mills each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 26°F