Find Motels in Fargo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Fargo
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Fargo
ClubHouse Hotel & Suites - Fargo
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
C'mon Inn Fargo
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Fargo-Medical Center
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Fargo Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from 6 economical motels in Fargo among the more than 65 hotels and other lodging choices. These less expensive accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
When you save on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Fargo. Not-to-be-missed sights include Fargodome, West Acres Mall, and Scheels Arena.
Fun fact: Motels in the U.S. boomed after World War II with the appeal of road trip vacations, peaking in the mid-1960s with more than 60,000 properties. With a stay at a motel, you'll usually access your room directly from the parking lot.
Below are a few of Expedia customers' favorite Fargo motels to select from:
- Stay within a quick 2-minute drive of West Acres Mall.
- Enjoy access to the casino, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- An indoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- You'll be located within a 5-minute drive of North Dakota State University and West Acres Mall.
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a quick 3-minute drive of West Acres Mall.
- It's located within a 20-minute drive of Scheels Arena and West Acres Mall.
- 2 indoor pools along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Stay within a quick 5-minute drive of West Acres Mall.
- Enjoy access to the business center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in FargoTake time to check out the acclaimed theater scene and enjoy the top-notch restaurants in this family-friendly area while you're sightseeing. Visitors like Fargo for its shops and live music.
Here are some popular places:
- West Acres Mall
- Scheels Arena
These are parks and outdoorsy places nearby:
- Bluestem Prairie Scientific and Natural Area
- Buffalo Point Recreation Area
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Fargo Civic Center
- Red River Zoo
- Plains Art Museum
Fargo is also popular for its:
- University life
Best Time to Visit FargoDecide when you'd like to visit Fargo by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 46° F and nighttime temperatures average -1° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 26° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 83° F and nighttime averages are around 41° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 64° F during the day and 2° F at night
- Average rainfall is 22.56 inches in a year
How to Get to Fargo and Around the Area
|Fargo, ND (FAR-Hector Intl.)||Airport||3.6 mi (5.8 km)|
|Fargo Station||Train Station||0.4 mi (0.6 km)|