Get an overview of this hotelBusiness- and family-friendly suburban hotel
Overlooking a serene lake, this hotel is 8 miles from Dallas Forth Worth Airport and 14 miles from downtown Dallas.
Complimentary amenities include shuttle service within 5 miles and welcome games and books for children.
The 337 guestrooms offer contemporary and sophisticated style with pillowtop mattresses with upgraded linens and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West
The 12-story Omni is located 13 miles from downtown Dallas and within seven miles of the Dallas Galleria. On-site recreation includes an outdoor heated pool and spa tub and adjacent fitness center and health club. The 12th-floor Club Lounge has a big-screen TV, couches and armchairs. The Omni Kids program provides complimentary welcome bags, games, and books for young travelers. This property is wheelchair-accessible.
The 24-hour business center provides printing, scanning, faxing, and high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). The hotel has 17,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including two ballrooms, eight private conference suites, and a 300-seat amphitheater with ergonomic chairs. Audiovisual equipment, event catering, and high-speed Internet access are available (surcharge). A complimentary shuttle transports guests within five miles of the hotel, upon request and is based on availability. An airport shuttle is available for a surcharge as well.
This property is pet friendly and smoke-free (violators may be fined).
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 18
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 337
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Year Built 1989
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Conference center
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Free area shuttle
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Dover's Grille - Features pool views and an award-winning menu of comfort foods, fine steaks, and fresh seafood. An extensive wine and cocktail menu is aalso available. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and the menu is available via room service 24 hours a day and during limited hours through poolside service.
Hunter's Lounge - Guests can enjoy unbeatable daily drink specials, quality food, and a relaxing atmosphere while watching the game. An outdoor patio with cigar humidor is available. The menu offers a selection of craft beers and specialty cocktails from our master mixologist.
Wine Thief - Premier wine bar featuring more than 20 premium wines by the glass, wine flights, a daily sommelier’s selection, and stunning choices. Open mid-afternoon until late evening and closed on Sundays.
Morsels - Gourmet coffee bar and gift shop located on the lobby level overlooking the fountain courtyard. Offering an assortment of delicious pastries, desserts, Starbucks Coffee drinks, teas, soft drinks and a variety of gifts, sundries and apparel.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel's fitness center has flat-screen TVs, free weights, cardio machines, medicine balls, and men's and women's locker rooms with saunas. An outdoor heated pool and spa tub are open year-round. There is also a health club.
The hotel is five miles from the LB Houston Golf Course, which features an 18-hole golf course, putting greens, driving range, pro shop, and lessons.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 38 per person (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: USD 14.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 11.30 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Omni Dallas Hotel Park West
- Omni Dallas Park West
- Omni Dallas Hotel Park West Farmers Branch
- Omni Dallas Park West Farmers Branch
- Omni Park West
- Omni Park West Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).