Visiting Farmer's Hill
Visitors to Farmer's Hill are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, bars, and restaurants.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Farmer's Hill
- The closest major airport is in George Town (GGT-Exuma Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Farmer's Hill
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Great Exuma Island. In the area, you'll also find Emerald Bay Beach and Hoopers Bay.
As you make plans for a getaway to Farmer's Hill, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 58 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Exuma Palms is located within 1.8 mi (2.8 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Farmer's Hill features a restaurant, free parking, and a nightclub. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Luxury Home With Spectacular Ocean Views on Your Own Private Beach is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city center. This 4-star resort in Rokers Point features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and overall condition.
Dressing for Farmer's Hill
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 66°F as the nighttime average
- About 51.85 inches of rain falls on Farmer's Hill each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 65°F