Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We love staying at this hotel when we have to be in the area. Great hotel. Amazing staff!
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Farmingdale hotel! Finding the perfect hotel during your Long Island getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Farmingdale. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Farmingdale hotels even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your stay.
- Long Island is not just pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Farmingdale has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Long Island has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Farmingdale is popular among pet parents like you. Since last year, 8% more visitors have been falling in love with the region and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?