It is undeniable that time spent with nature contributes to health and well-being. So, if you're feeling tired or stressed, a trip to Farne Islands is just what you need.
It's located 290 miles from London, in a place known as Bamburgh.
It's only about 6 miles to the Farne Islands if you stay at one of the 8 hotels available in the immediate vicinity. You will be able to find something you like at the Gun Rock and Regal House.
If you want to stay in a hotel that features luxury amenities and superior comfort, reserve a room at the Craster Arms Hotel. This accommodation is a short distance of 4 miles.
Other Places to Visit near Farne Islands
Before your trip ends, check out some of the other things to do that are in proximity to Farne Islands:
- Anyone who loves the beach will enjoy a few hours at Bamburgh Beach.
- Bamburgh Castle is one of the most traditional landmarks in the local area, but it's wise to check if an appointment or reservation is needed beforehand.
- Tranquil inside and visible from afar, St Aidan's Church is not just a place of prayer, but a prominent tourist attraction as well.
- Do you enjoy museum displays? Then plan a visit to RNLI Grace Darling Museum for a memorable day out.
- Whether you're an amateur or a budding pro, you'll love Seahouses Golf Club. Pack your favorite driver and enjoy a round.