When you imagine an unfamiliar city, you might think you'll be strolling around downtown, noticing the buildings or the exquisite scenery everywhere around you. But there is one feature you're counting on most of all: Fashion Institute of Technology. For a while, it has been an item on your to-do list, and now is the day to get yourself there.
Find Your Best Fashion Institute of Technology Accommodation
Hotels near Fashion Institute of Technology
Hunting for accommodations that are near Fashion Institute of Technology?
It's in New York, a bustling city that many tourists enjoy getting familiar with.
If you're hoping to stay in a hotel within walking distance of Fashion Institute of Technology, it's a done deal! There are 89 options in the immediate vicinity. Some of the most popular ones are the Ace Hotel New York, Dream Downtown and Kimpton Hotel Eventi.
Be a savvy traveler and book one of the many budget accommodation options found nearby. The Langham Place, New York, Fifth Avenue (0.6 miles away) and the WestHouse New York (1 mile away) are popular names that you might like to look into.
The immediate area also features a range of upmarket accommodation options that offer guests a truly extravagant experience. Just two hotels that lead the way in elegance and architectural design are the London NYC and the Hotel Giraffe by Library Hotel Collection, which are located 1 mile and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
The area adjacent to Fashion Institute of Technology contains some options for inquisitive foodies. Coffee fiends will love the featured roasts and finger treats at Stumptown Coffee Roasters (18 West 29th Street, New York). If that isn't going to cut it, order one of the seasonal specials at Tick Tock Diner NY (481 8th Avenue, New York). You'll easily find this popular dining establishment just 0.4 miles from Fashion Institute of Technology.
All done? Think again. In the vicinity of Fashion Institute of Technology, there's lots more to see and do:
- Admire the combination of spirit and form that only art is able to convey at Museum at the Fashion Institute of Technology.
- Head to Magnet Theater if you and your friends enjoy seeing plays and other live entertainment.
- Set aside some time to see a show at UCB Theatre and be wowed by the local talent.
- Gotham Comedy Club is a local club where comedy is abundant and laughter is complimentary.
- Interested in politics? Put aside some time to explore James A. Farley Post Office. The scenes inside this prominent government building have had a large role in shaping the area over generations.
The metro is one of the ways that you can reach Fashion Institute of Technology. Pennsylvania Station is the most convenient station, you'll find it approximately 0.2 miles from this attraction. The next closest rail station, 23rd Street, is at a distance of 0.3 miles away.
Expedia's inventory of Chelsea rooms delivers everything you want, so you can certainly get a place to stay near Fashion Institute of Technology you'll appreciate. Start searching Chelsea welcomed quite a few tourists in the recent year. Need help deciding? We have all the recommendations you need. Once it's time to reserve your room, you'll rest easy: all manner of guests would endorse their Chelsea hotel to a buddy.
- The concierge service at hotels around Fashion Institute of Technology will be awesome which will only enrich your vacation to this marvelous monument.
- "Fresh, clean, and waiting to welcome you in" is the goal for Chelsea hotel rooms.
- We've got cozy suites for all individuals, from big families to solitary travelers.
As you can see, it's understandable why Chelsea holidays had more visitors in 2016 than 2015. With Expedia's broad selection of hotels near Fashion Institute of Technology, you can stay right near your choice place.
Interesting Chelsea Facts and Figures
There are still further things to do in Chelsea once you've done Fashion Institute of Technology.
- Chelsea is beginning to be acknowledged after having been only for those in on the secret.
- Take some time to plan some activities, and you'll soon discover Chelsea also knows several things about rolling out the red carpet.
- Get cultured about Chelsea's past, then enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to conclude your adventure.
Planning an escape to Chelsea is always a good strategy, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on accommodation near Fashion Institute of Technology from Expedia. Say goodbye to the same old scenes and tip your hat to some all-new group photos!