When you consider an unfamiliar place, you perhaps see yourself sauntering through the roads, gazing up at the buildings or the beautiful environment all around you. But there's one feature you are especially counting on: Faurot Field. For as long as you can recall, you have wanted to go there, and the moment has finally come to check it off.
Hotels at Faurot Field
Hotels near Faurot Field
You never know what event is being showcased at Faurot Field. Buy your passes and be a part of the action.
It's situated in Columbia, 25 miles from the state capital, Jefferson City.
With 4 hotels nearby, you shouldn't have any trouble locating one that satisfies your style. The Broadway Columbia - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and The Tiger Hotel are both possibilities and they're within 2 miles of Faurot Field.
The selection of close-by budget-friendly hotels is popular with many travelers. The Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia at University is a 0.5 miles journey away and the Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Columbia is 1 mile away.
Perhaps the best way to change an already exciting vacation into a dream come true is to book a room in one of the area's high-end hotels. Check out the amenities and special offers at the Holiday Inn Columbia East and the Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Missouri.
Make a stop at Vida Coffee Co (812 Hitt Street, Columbia) for a coffee before your travel group's day of seeing the sights. That said, if you're after something more filling, take a brief walk to Stadium Grill (1219 Fellows Place, Columbia).
Before you hit the road, take a look at what the rest of this area has available:
- Your itinerary should include an exploration of University of Missouri, an institution of higher learning with a lively campus.
- Lifelong friendships and strong networks have been consolidated for years at Stephens College. Observe the continuation of this culture during pre-arranged tours.
- Explore Columbia College and appreciate the structure's sophisticated architectural features. You can even book a tour in advance and wander through the hallowed halls where alumni, including some who have helped shape today's society, once roamed.
- If you are interested in unique artifacts and the rituals and habits of people from ancient times, then you and your travel companions should spend an afternoon at the Museum of Anthropology.
- With just about everything located in one central area, Columbia Mall is a great place to take care of some serious shopping withdrawals.
Columbia places to stay from Expedia supply all that you need, so you can certainly have locales near Faurot Field that you'll adore. There were hundreds of sightseers last year, so you won't be alone. You'll get all the insider information you could ever want right here. You can do so confidently once it comes time to reserve your room, too: numerous visitors would propose their Columbia hotel to an acquaintance.
- Rooms in Columbia lodging will always be neat, tidy, and primed to invite you in.
- Fitting for such a dazzling landmark, the guest service at lodging close to Faurot Field is wonderful.
- Looking for room contentment as well as cleanliness? You're in the correct place.
We see your choice site in your future thanks to Expedia's comprehensive directory of hotels near Faurot Field.
Columbia Facts and Figures
Once you've done Faurot Field, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Columbia.
- Visit a local museum, then enjoy an evening out on the town to top off the day right.
- abundant pastimes, you'll realize Columbia also knows a thing or two about special care.
- Columbia is a precious location that is only seeing an increase in popularity.
Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and greet more than a few awe-inspiring group photos. Planning an escape to Columbia is unquestionably the best idea you've ever had, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Faurot Field from Expedia. Book today!