Get an overview of this hotel3-star Brasilia hotel in Asa Sul, near Dom Bosco Sanctuary
Popular property highlights
Located in Asa Sul, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Sarah Kubitschek Hospital, Dom Bosco Sanctuary, and National Museum of the Republic. Metropolitan Cathedral and Mane Garrincha Stadium are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a conference center, 24-hour room service, and meeting rooms.
All 106 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find minibars and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Planalto Bittar Hotel e Eventos
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
7 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Number of floors - 5
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 7
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2002
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10:00 AM.
Onsite venue - This bar specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for BRL 60.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for BRL 60.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: 5 percent of room rate
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 8.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: BRL 60.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 60.00 per night
- Planalto Bittar
- Planalto Bittar Brasilia
- Planalto Bittar Hotel
- Planalto Bittar Hotel Brasilia
- Planalto Bittar Hotel Brasilia, Brazil
- Planalto Bittar Hotel e Eventos Brasilia
- Planalto Bittar Hotel e Eventos
- Planalto Bittar e Eventos Brasilia
- Planalto Bittar e Eventos
We should mention
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.