Wonderful experience staying in this old chateau. Beautifully restored.
- Le Mans (LME-Arnage)
- 21 min drive
- Claude Chappe Museum
- 22 min drive
- St Peter's Abbey of Solesmes
- 24 min drive
- Solesmes Abbey
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Claude Chappe Museum - 22 min drive
- 24 Hours of Le Mans Museum - 22 min drive
- Le Mans Exhibition Centre - 23 min drive
- St Peter's Abbey of Solesmes - 24 min drive
- Solesmes Abbey - 25 min drive
- Noyen-sur-Sarthe Station - 7 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 158 min drive
About this property
Chateau De Vauloge
This smoke-free guesthouse features an outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a library. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are onsite. All 5 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Thoughtful touches include bathrobes and slippers, and guests will also find Egyptian cotton sheets and coffee makers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 70.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 40.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Chateau Vauloge Ferce-sur-Sarthe
- Chateau Vauloge Hotel
- Chateau Vauloge Hotel Ferce-sur-Sarthe
- Chateau De Vauloge Hotel Ferce-Sur-Sarthe
- Chateau De Vauloge Sarthe, France
- Chateau Vauloge House Ferce-sur-Sarthe
- Chateau Vauloge Guesthouse Ferce-sur-Sarthe
- Chateau De Vauloge Sarthe France
- Chateau Vauloge Guesthouse
- Chateau Vauloge FercesurSarth
- Chateau De Vauloge Guesthouse
- Chateau De Vauloge Ferce-sur-Sarthe
- Chateau De Vauloge Guesthouse Ferce-sur-Sarthe
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free buffet breakfast available daily 8:00 AM–10:00 AM
Things to do
- 18 holes of golf
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- No elevators
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- TV in lobby
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Pillow-top mattress
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
Nearby things to do
- Adjacent to a golf course
- Bicycle rentals
- Golf lessons
- Hiking/biking trails
- Mountain biking
Fairy tale castle
We needed somewhere to stop off on our way to Le Havre coming from Angouleme. It was perfect half way point. Its off the beaten track and down a dirt road that is hard to see but when you drive up to the chateau it is breath taking. Its run by an Italian family who were super friendly and offered us a drink at 7pm. We were a bit bemused why there weren't any other guests other than another couple. This made the hotel seem lonely in such a grand setting. However they only have 5 bedrooms and this is the family's home as well. The most beautiful and grand B&B I've been to. The breakfast was lovely in the grand dining room. Overall its was well worth the stay but I would have liked more guests around as it was very quiet and I therefore felt I had to keep my voice down.
Pros: Beautiful rooms and wonderful hosts , the pool is lovely.
Cons: offer evening light meal not a full set menu when travelling with children mow lawn around pool and update the trampoline, add table tennis/ badminton
Location: Its very remote, only restaurant they recommneded nearby was 15 min drive and even though in lovely setting the menu was limited too complex for kids