Visiting Fie allo Sciliar
Visitors can enjoy all that Fie allo Sciliar has to offer including the wineries, parks, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Renon Cable Car, Piazza Walther, and Museo Archeologico dell'Alto Adige are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Fie allo Sciliar
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fie allo Sciliar
The city's natural beauty is on display at Fiè Lake, Schlern-Rosengarten Nature Park, and Natural Park Schlern-Rosengarten. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Church of Santa Maria Assunta and Prösels Castle.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Fie allo Sciliar. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Emmy - five elements & SPA - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Romantik Hotel Turm - Our customers like the proximity to public transit at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Waldsee - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free parking.
Popular places to visit in the area include Renon Cable Car, 7.5 mi/12.1 km from the heart of the city, and Piazza Walther, which is 8 mi (12.8 km) away.
Dressing for Fie allo Sciliar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 33.82 inches of rain falls on Fie allo Sciliar each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 23°F