Get an overview of this hotel3-star Dunfermline hotel in Halbeath, near Church
Popular property highlights
Located in Halbeath, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Church, Abbot House, and Dunfermline Abbey. Pittencrieff Park is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) away.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour business center are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 82 rooms provide conveniences like sofa beds and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and showers.
- Good location
- Convenient parking
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Overall room comfort
- Guestrooms were a little noisy
Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 388 square feet (36 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 388
- Conference space size (meters) - 36
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00
- Dunfermline Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Dunfermline
- Dunfermline Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Dunfermline
- Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline Hotel Dunfermline
- Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline Scotland
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.