Visitors to Figtree are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Figtree
- The closest major airport is in Wollongong, NSW (WOL-Illawarra Regional), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 38.7 mi (62.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Figtree
Places to visit in the larger region include Wollongong Conservatorium of Music, Mount Keira, and Australia's Industry World. You'll also find Wollongong Botanic Garden and Nan Tien Temple in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sovereign Inn Wollongong - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and WiFi.
Dressing for Figtree
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Figtree is 34.88 inches
- December and November are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F