Book your room at Filitheyo Island Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotel4-star beach resort with a full-service spa
This resort is on the beach in Filitheyo, within easy reach of snorkeling.
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at Filitheyo Island Resort's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
All 125 rooms provide balconies, minibars, and satellite TV. Guests will also find coffee makers, free bottled water, and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
All-inclusive room rates at Filitheyo Island Resort are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Some rates at Filitheyo Island Resort are all-inclusive. These rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
In addition to a full-service spa, Filitheyo Island Resort features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This beach resort also offers spa services, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
- 24-hour front desk
- Billiards or pool table
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 125
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Filitheyo Island Resort has 2 restaurants on site.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 95.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 47.50 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 125.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 62.50 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 400 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 200 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 6 per hour (rates may vary)
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage. Guests must transfer via airplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
All Inclusive Offer
Book a stay in an All Inclusive rate category for travel beginning November 1, 2012 and receive the following:
- Lunch and dinner served at the main restaurant
- Afternoon tea/coffee with snacks served at the a la carte restaurant
- Bottled water and drinks served by the glass between 10 AM and midnight (soft drinks, beer, house wine and house pouring spirits)
- 2 excursions (Island Hopping and Sunset Fishing) per person/stay