Visitors to Fillmore are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, coffeehouses, and theme park. A top sight in the area is Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Fillmore
- The closest major airport is in Santa Paula, CA (SZP), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oxnard, CA (OXR), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fillmore
A favorite place to visit in the city is Los Padres National Forest. Additionally, you'll find Six Flags Magic Mountain in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western La Posada Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Fillmore
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Fillmore gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F