Financial District Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Financial District? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 43 hotels that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- The Pure is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and iPod docks. See why our customers love this 3.5-star hotel's clean and comfortable guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at A&O Frankfurt Galluswarte. This hostel offers a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hostel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Adina Apartment Hotel Frankfurt Neue Oper. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Guests enjoy this 4.5-star hotel's clean rooms and proximity to the airport.
Planning Your Trip to Financial District
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- April-June: the average is 73°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Financial District is 26.26 inches
Exploring Financial District with Your Pet
Known for its museums, Financial District has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Frankfurt Opera House and Maintower. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Skyline Plaza and English Theatre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Das Futterhaus, Fressnapf, or Kölle-Zoo Frankfurt am Main.