Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2019
Visiting Fischen im Allgaeu
Visitors can enjoy all that Fischen im Allgaeu has to offer including its ski areas. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Oberstdorf Ski Resort.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Fischen im Allgaeu
- The closest major airport is in Memmingen (FMM-Allgaeu), 37.5 mi (60.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fischen im Allgaeu
Oberstdorf Ski Resort is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Heimatmuseum Oberstdorf and Nebelhornbahn Cable Car in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Fischen im Allgaeu. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Explorer Hotel Oberstdorf - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Sonnenbichl Hotel am Rotfischbach - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Fischen im Allgaeu
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Fischen Station or Fischen im Allgaeu Langenwang Schwab Station. Fischen im Allgaeu might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Fischen im Allgaeu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- Fischen im Allgaeu gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Fischen im Allgaeu?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fischen im Allgaeu, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Fischen im Allgaeu?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Fischen im Allgaeu?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Fischen im Allgaeu?
What's the best hotel for a ski vacation in Fischen im Allgaeu?
What are some hotels with pools in Fischen im Allgaeu?
Recent reviews of Fischen im Allgaeu hotels
More trip options
- Fischen im Allgaeu Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fischen im Allgaeu Airports
- Hotels near Popular Fischen im Allgaeu Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Fischen im Allgaeu
- More Hotel Options in Fischen im Allgaeu
- More Popular Hotels in Bavaria
- Other Hotels near Fischen im Allgaeu, Bavaria
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends