Celebrate your significant other with a romantic getaway to ‘Cedar Cottage,’ an updated vacation rental studio duplex in Ephraim. Peninsula State Park is a short walk away boasting fishing spots and hiking trails along the Green Bay shore. Looking for date nights in Door County? Attend a show at the Peninsula Players Theatre or visit the drive-in!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed
‘Cedar Cottage’ is part of a recently renovated duplex at the south end of Ephraim. Enjoy the company of your travel companion with a trip to this serene Green Bay spot! A beamed cathedral ceiling, hardwood floors, and wide windows welcome you inside this single-story cottage. Relax on the couch in front of the flat-screen cable TV after hiking in Peninsula State Park.
At-home date nights will be a breeze when you cook together in the fully equipped kitchen. Ease into the night on a sweet note while kicking back on the viewing deck sipping your favorite red. Beyond the living area, a half wall creates a sleeping alcove complete with a queen-sized bed when you’re ready to get some shut-eye.
Make it a couple’s retreat when you check the availability of the other on-site vacation rental units (Evolve listings #419782, 419601, 420191, & 419849)
*Please note other vacation rental units are on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay*
-- THE LOCATION --
Temperate summer days are meant to be spent in Peninsula State Park located adjacent to this Park Place Cottage property. Rent a kayak, fish for smallmouth bass, or tour the lighthouse with your loved one!
You can walk or ride your bike right into the park from this property's backyard. This is the 3rd largest and most complete park in the state with 3,776 gorgeous acres and 8 miles of shoreline.
You name it, Peninsula State Park has it: sand beaches, bicycle and boat rentals, hiking and bike trails throughout, nature center, historic lighthouse, 18-hole golf course, & scenic overlooks. You can rent a kayak and paddle out to Horseshoe Island. The park also has a theater with performances 6 nights a week in the summer.
Cycle around the lake with Door County Bike Tours 5 minutes up the road. Looking for other excursions? Bike up to the Ephraim Visitor Center near the Yacht Club for more Door County information.
Don’t forget to check the local event calendar for shows at The Door Community Auditorium, Northern Sky Theater, Peninsula Players Theatre, and the Skyway Drive-in.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious private deck, 32-inch cable TV, free WiFi, DVD player, window A/C, starter set of trash bags, soap, shampoo, conditioner, picnic table, lawn furniture, gas grill, 2-car driveway parking, and more
- No cleaning fee!
- Tranquil Ephraim location with Peninsula State Park views - 5 minutes to the village at Fish Creek with cafes, shops, and restaurants
- If you're traveling with more than 4 people, check the availability of the other on-site vacation rental units (Evolve listings #419782, 419601, 420191, & 419849)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport (79 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Not suitable for children
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note other vacation rental units are on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay