If you're looking for a little slice of East Coast charm in Door County, 'Cape House' is the place for you! This lovely 3-bed, 1.5-bath vacation rental house sits on the outskirts of Fish Creek and sleeps up to 8 travelers. Kids can play in the 1-acre yard while parents enjoy downtime on the deck with a cool drink in hand. Explore this peaceful town on foot since this home boasts walkability to Peninsula State Park, the YMCA, and local restaurants, cafes, and shops in the village!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin Bed
'Cape House' will have you and your family returning to Fish Creek for a consistently peaceful stay! Cruise up to this property where you'll notice well-maintained landscaping at this 1-acre property.
Whether you've spent your time at Sunset Beach Spark or window shopping in town, take time to relax in the spacious living room in front of the flat-screen cable Smart TV.
The fully equipped kitchen models an English farmhouse style that invites you to cook up hearty favorites for loved ones. Serve your 5-star meals at either the indoor or outdoor table!
Each of the 3 bedrooms feature warm hardwood floors - so claim your ideal resting spot upstairs! One of the bedrooms even offers its own flat-screen cable TV so you can drift to sleep watching those late-night reruns.
-- THE LOCATION --
There's plenty to do in Door County while staying at 'Cape House,' like walking to the Fish Creek Information Center less than 1 mile away! Most likely you'll be directed to Peninsula State Park for outdoor recreation such as hiking, fishing, bike riding, and golfing!
You can walk or ride your bike right into the park from this property's backyard. This is the 3rd largest and most complete park in the state with 3,776 gorgeous acres and 8 miles of shoreline.
You name it, Peninsula State Park has it: sand beaches, bicycle and boat rentals, hiking and bike trails throughout, nature center, historic lighthouse, 18-hole golf course, & scenic overlooks. You can rent a kayak and paddle out to Horseshoe Island. The park also has a theater with performances 6 nights a week in the summer.
Calling all thespians - the Peninsula Players Theatre is just 10 minutes away along the lake and puts on both classic & contemporary acts. Be sure the check the calendar for seasonal performances on the serene 16 acres of wooded land.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, furnished deck, 1-acre yard, flat-screen cable Smart TV, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, outdoor fire pit, picnic table, desk space, starter set of trash bags, soap, shampoo, conditioner, in-unit laundry machines, 3-car driveway parking, and more
- Peaceful Fish Creek location - Walk to the Village, Peninsula State Park, Door Community Auditorium, YMCA, Peninsula Art School, and a variety of restaurants, shops, and cafes in a friendly neighborhood!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport, (77 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- STR License #: 11-56-0680-00