*Please note other vacation rental units are on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay*
Come stay at 'The Carriage House,' a newly updated 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment in Ephraim ideal for 4. This unit's location is ideal for exploring all of Door County's natural beauty since Peninsula State Park is a few steps away! Dine with locals in Fish Creek 5 minutes away or attend a concert at the Door Community Auditorium just down the street!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
'The Carriage House' is a second-floor penthouse apartment overlooking the treetops located at the south end of Ephraim in the heart of Door County, Wisconsin. The cottage is a "little home" that features excellent craftsmanship in a beautiful setting.
Place yourself in the center of the natural beauty when you host a picnic at the provided table under the shade of the trees. The designated chef will be able to cook up favorite dishes in the fully equipped kitchen.
The living room is the perfect place to quietly relax with loved ones. Don't forget to utilize the complimentary wireless internet to check up on the Packers game score!
When it's time to retire, claim one of the 2 queen bedrooms for a sound night's sleep. Need other accommodations? Check the availability of the other on-site vacation rental units (Evolve listings #419601, 419849, 420191, & 419192).
** NOTE: This is a second floor unit with no elevator access, this home may not be suitable for the mobility impaired **
** NOTE: Due to the open staircase and the property's location 'in the treetops,' this home may not be suitable for toddlers or unsupervised children **
-- THE LOCATION --
Ephraim is home to the sprawling Peninsula State Park boasting fishing spots, bike trails, and a golf course. You'll be able to reach this outdoor recreation epicenter in just a short walk from 'The Carriage House.'
You can walk or ride your bike right into the park from this property's backyard. This is the 3rd largest and most complete park in the state with 3,776 gorgeous acres and 8 miles of shoreline.
You name it, Peninsula State Park has it: sand beaches, bicycle and boat rentals, hiking and bike trails throughout, nature center, historic lighthouse, 18-hole golf course, & scenic overlooks. You can rent a kayak and paddle out to Horseshoe Island. The park also has a theater with performances 6 nights a week in the summer.
If you're in town for an event at the Door Community Auditorium, this is the place for you! The venue is less than 5 minutes down the street. Be sure to check out the Peninsula Players Theatre 15 minutes away for a unique lakeside stage.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable Smart TV, fire pit, free WiFi, DVD player, window A/C, starter set of trash bags, soap, shampoo, conditioner, picnic table, gas grill, 2-car driveway parking, and more
- No cleaning fee!
- Lovely Ephraim location steps from Peninsula State Park - 5 minutes to the village at Fish Creek and other attractions
- If you're traveling with more than 4 people, check the availability of the other on-site vacation rental units (Evolve listings #419601, 419849, 420191, & 419192)
- Nearest Major Airport: Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport (79 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- There is no unit located below 'The Carriage House'
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Other vacation rental units are on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay
- NOTE: This is a second floor unit with no elevator access, this home may not be suitable for the mobility impaired
- NOTE: Due to the open staircase and the property's location 'in the treetops,' this home may not be suitable for toddlers or unsupervised children