Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We used Hotel Miraggio as a one night stop over before taking any early flight out of FCO the following morning. It was ideal for us because we had a rental car. They had ample free parking, 24 hour check-in, and, it was a easy 20 minute drive to the airport in the am using only surface streets. ...
Stayed for one night, when we arrived at 1 in the morning the male receptionist was very kind and helped with taking our luggage out from the taxi, I was with my 3 children tired from a 14 hr. flight he was nice enough to give me the key and have my bf check us in. Which was much more convenient. ...
Hotel Staff available 24 hours. They were very helpful and courteous at all times. We stayed here for a early flight next day and they accommodated the shuttle to the airport for the next day. Help us with our luggage.
While the hotel it's self is fantastic and the rooms are amazing I would highly recommend that you avoid the place for lunch unless you are into eating lunch with a bunch of people in house coats (bathroom robes), a bit strange. However, the hotel is very nice and the dinner we had at the restaurant ...
We stayed here at the end of our trip. We flew into Rome's airport and were flying out the next morning. If you need a place to stay the night near the airport then this place is a very good choice. The breakfast was very good. Other than that this place is not worth it.
Convenient location very close to Leonardo Da Vinci Airport. Clean, well appointed room. Very helpful and attentive staff and management. Excellent continental breakfast with ample selection of items and beverages including fresh fruit. Would definitely stay again.
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Fiumicino hotel! Finding the ideal temporary home during your Rome adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Fiumicino. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Fiumicino accommodations even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your trip.
- Rome is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your animals can get cozy without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet parents say Fiumicino has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Rome has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Fiumicino is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to flock here to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?