Picture yourself ambling around the roads of an unfamiliar spot, gazing up at the exquisite settings or the monuments all around you. But Flanders Expo is one attraction you've been especially prepared for. Right now is finally the time to get yourself there.
Where to Stay at Flanders Expo
Hotels near Flanders Expo
Are you searching for a bed that is close to Flanders Expo?
It can be found in Ghent. If you plan on spending some time in Brussels, the national capital, you'll only have to drive 30 miles.
You'll discover 2 accommodation options within 0.1 miles of Flanders Expo. Alternatively, consider staying in Ghent City Centre. It’s 0.06 miles away and has a good variety of accommodations. You'll have at least 42 available. A few of the suggested options are the Hotel Verhaegen, Hotel Harmony and Charme Hotel Hancelot.
For travelers hoping to save a few dollars, there are a few low-cost accommodations in the neighborhood. The Hotel Verhaegen and the Hotel Harmony are some recommended establishments you should consider.
Add a touch of something special to your vacation by booking your stay at one of the high-end hotels. Those who decide to stay at the Charme Hotel Hancelot or the Sandton Grand Hotel Reylof will experience the very best in service and amenities.
Whether you're searching for a rich brew of coffee or an enjoyable treat, Coppens / Bruno (Derbystraat 45) is a great spot to pop into. A short walk away from Flanders Expo, worn out travelers can reach it without issues. When hunger strikes, reminisce over the day's tours with dinner at Restaurant Colmar (Kortrijksesteenweg 1073, Gent).
When you've finished checking out Flanders Expo, you may choose to venture further. The surrounding area has loads more to offer:
- With a range of displays on an even wider range of subjects, a trip to Museum for the History of Sciences is a great day out for anyone interested in science.
- The Ghent University Botanical Garden is a highly recommended place to visit if you have a keen interest in gardens, and are searching for a relaxing day in the fresh air.
- Get away from the concrete jungle at Blaarmeersen Recreation Area, where you can inhale the fresh air, recline and simply soak up the scenery.
- Ghent ICC hosts a diverse array of events. Have a look at a local calendar for more information.
- STAM Ghent City Museum has interesting exhibits on the way this region developed.
The rail transport terminal, Gent-Sint-Pieters, is 1 mile from Flanders Expo, making the metro a convenient and popular way to go.
Expedia's catalogue of Ghent rooms delivers all the things you need, so you're sure to find a place to stay near Flanders Expo you'll adore. Ghent was a rather beloved place over the past year, so you shouldn't be by yourself. Need help making a decision? All the tricks and pointers you're looking for you'll find right here. When reservation time is here, you can set off boldly: numerous travelers approve of their Ghent hotel.
- The staff at accommodation close to Flanders Expo go above and beyond, which will only enhance your holiday to this lovely landmark.
- From family reunions to teams of two, we've got comfy accommodations for all individuals.
- You'll find Ghent hotels will always be waiting to invite you into neat and tidy rooms.
And thanks to our vast directory of hotels near Flanders Expo, your choice spot lies in your future.
With Flanders Expo checked off your schedule, there are still further activities to see and do in Ghent.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to conclude the adventure right; when the sun rises, drop in on one of the territory's monuments.
- You will see Ghent also knows a few things about specialized treatment after you spend some time on its ample adventures.
- Ghent is starting to become more famous after having been kept secret.
Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and greet some all-new landscapes. Paying a visit to Ghent is decidedly the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on accommodation near Flanders Expo. Reserve now!