See yourself sauntering around the roads of your upcoming day off, gazing up at the beautiful environment or the architecture wherever you look. However, there is one attraction you're looking forward to most of all: Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center. You've wanted to wander there for a while, and the time has finally come to tick it off.
Lodging Nearby Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center
Hotels near Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center
Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center is a location you are sure to remember well after your vacation is done.
You'll find it in Reno, an active city that many visitors love checking out.
Are you after someplace to stay close to Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center? You can take your pick from a minimum of 16 accommodation options located within 2 miles. One of the more well-known hotels is the Siena Hotel, just 2 miles away. Two other great options are the Legacy Vacation Resorts Reno, 2 miles away, and the Silver Legacy Resort Casino, only 1 mile away.
Handy and value-for-money are a couple of ways to describe the good budget hotels close by. The Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Reno is a handy option, situated 1 mile away. If that's not to your liking, you could try the Eldorado Resort Casino, which is just 1 mile away.
If you're the sort of vacationer who wants all their creature comforts, you can book in at one of the impressive upmarket accommodations close by. The Americas Best Value Inn and the University Inn Reno are just a hop, skip and jump away at distances of just 1 mile for the former and 0.1 miles for the latter.
0.2 miles from Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center you will find Archie's Giant Hamburgers & Breakfast (2195 North Virginia Street, Reno). This local spot is packed with guests looking for their caffeine fix. Plan your next tour as you indulge in the delicious food at Little Waldorf Saloon (1661 North Virginia Street, Reno).
When you're in the area, you'll realize there's loads more than just Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center to check out:
- Put down your history books and journey back into the past as you browse the collection at Nevada Historical Society.
- Learn about the lives of the people from a distant time, and be amazed by the many aspects of this region's compelling history when you stop by Wilbur D. May Center.
- You'll enjoy spending some time at the campus of University of Nevada-Reno, an institution of higher learning that is cherished by its students and the local community as a whole.
- Take a day off from the hustle and bustle, get the endorphins rushing and enjoy the feel of the outdoors at Great Basin Adventure.
- Head for the horizon and make a beeline for Rancho San Rafael Park. You'll find a homely introduction to life on the farm and the chance to meet some new four legged friends.
Our registry of Reno places to stay offers all the things you require, so you can be certain to find spots near Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center you'll fall in love with. Start going: Reno welcomed quite a few visitors in the recent year. You can do so with confidence when you are ready to make your reservation, too: sightseers of all types approved of their Reno hotel. Need help making a decision? You're just a few clicks away from all the tricks and advice you're searching for.
- From big reunions to travelers on their own, we offer snug spaces for all sorts.
- "Clean, fresh, and waiting to welcome you" is always the end game for Reno hotels.
- The guest services at accommodation around Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center will be awesome which can only enhance your holiday to this marvelous landmark.
Reno getaways got additional visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's understandable why. And thanks to our big list of hotels near Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center, we see your number one site in your future.
Fascinating Reno Facts and Figures
Once you've achieved Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Reno.
- Until recently, Reno adventures haven't been on most people's radars, but the number of stays has been rising, meaning now is the time to make your reservations.
- Be educated about the area's history, then enjoy an evening of drinks and dancing to conclude the adventure with a bang.
- ample action, you'll also notice Reno knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the welcome mat.
Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and call on more than a few new photo ops. You'll never regret planning a getaway to Reno, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Fleischmann Planetarium and Science Center. Book today!