I don't like at all
Posted Jun 21, 2015
It's not an hotel, it's an apartment far away from Florence, the apartment is about cat and not comfortable at all.
The place not safe and far from everything, the room is so small, not comfortable, the bath room is ok,
I don't like it at all.
Comment from Hotel Management
Jul 31, 2015 by angela- the owner, Hotel Management
1) I villini is a small hotel and we are open since 1952 ( 63 years and three generation)
2) we are just 14 km from Florence city center, just 20 min. by train
3) we have a nice cat (Ernesto) but he lives in our part of the house and his presence is mentioned in our information note.
4) we are situated in a safe and very quite village, just around the corner there is a big supermarket,a coffe shop and several restaurants and pizzerie. Train station is 300mt far from us.
5) Every room is large about 17/19 square mt
and, we can not please everyone but tell untruths is not fair.