Get an overview of this hotelFlorence hotel in Historic Center - Downtown, walk to Santa Maria Novella Basilica and Museum
Popular property highlights
- Good location
Located in Historic Center - Downtown, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Central Market, Santa Maria Novella Basilica and Museum, and Fortezza da Basso. San Lorenzo Church and Florence Baptistery are also within 10 minutes.
A bar/lounge, a rooftop terrace, and WiFi in public areas are available at this hotel. Additionally, valet parking, meeting rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 12 rooms provide free WiFi, room service, and digital TV. Other amenities available to guests include phones, desks, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Bijou Hotel features a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Florence hotel also offers concierge services, express check-in, and room service (during limited hours). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Bijou Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Television in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 15
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 2 per stay )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 22.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 13 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per day
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 13 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 22.00 per night
- Bijou Florence
- Bijou Hotel Florence
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.