Ratings based on 1,421 Verified Reviews

They paid and stayed. We double-checked.
4.6 out of 5
98% of guests recommend
4.8 Room cleanliness
4.6 Service & staff
4.5 Room comfort
4.6 Hotel condition
Expedia Verified Reviews
They paid and stayed. We double-checked.
5 out of 5
by A verified traveler from POMPANO BEACH, United States of America

The best place to stay

Posted Oct 19, 2016
Location: Gucci museum, nice restaurants, DaVinci plaza
It was a blast. Breakfast was the best , I loved the room, the view, location is great , near to all the places to visit. I highly recommend this hotel.
3 out of 5
by A verified traveler from UK

Hotel ideally situated

Posted Oct 15, 2016
Pros: Location, size of room, comfort of bed, marble bathroom.
Cons: Friendliness of 25% of the staff, they let the others down. Tea and coffee making facilities in the room.
Location: Perfect for visiting Florence's historic area. In the historic area there were always a lot of Police, felt safe walking around, even late at night,
75% of staff were friendly and helpful, the remaining 25% let the others down. Would have liked tea and coffee making facilities in the room although finding that Florence doesn't have public toilets, perhaps this turned out the be a plus. Breakfast was OK, available 7.00 - 11.00 so no rush for those that like a late start. Reception staff friendly and helpful although there is a "Basil Fawlty" character there. Guided tours, taxis etc could be booked from reception and this was done quickly and competently.
5 out of 5
by A verified traveler from Seattle, United States of America

A wonderful choice!

Posted Oct 10, 2016
We stayed here for several nights in late November 2016 and had an excellent experience. Our room was nice-sized, we had a gorgeous view of the river, the staff members were pleasant and helpful, breakfast was delicious, and the hotel itself is well-located. The Oltrarno area is just across the river, so it's convenient to Santo Spirito, the Pitti Palace, etc., and yet the hotel is only one (long) block to the Ponte Vecchio and Uffizi, a few blocks from the P. della Republicca and is a short walk from the Duomo, et al. We were able to get all around the historic city center very easily. I loved the Berchielli so much that I am about to book another week there for an upcoming trip to Florence.
5 out of 5
by A verified traveler

Ubicación estupenda.

Posted Oct 10, 2016
Pros: La habitación y el desayuno fueron magníficos. Desde aquí puedes visitar lo más importante de Florencia en un radio de 1 Km.
Cons: Me ha gustado todo, no puedo menospreciar nada. Lo recomiendo.
4 out of 5
by A verified traveler from Compiègne

Très accueillant, au centre du Florence historique

Posted Oct 8, 2016
Très chaleureux, personnels professionnels à l'écoute des clients. Une très bonne adresse.
5 out of 5
by A verified traveler from Compiègne

séjour très agréable

Posted Oct 8, 2016
Location: quartier très vivant avec des restaurants de prix variables Tous les monuments se trouvent près de l'hôtel Visite de Florence à pied sans problème
situation de l'hôtel idéale le service est impeccable le personnel est aux petits soins déjeuner très copieux terrasse sympathique chambre très confortable
4 out of 5
by A verified traveler from 日本、千葉


Posted Oct 6, 2016
Pros: ポントベッキアに近くその他の見所にも歩いてすぐなので昼くらいに歩き疲れたときに一度ホテルに戻って少し休んでからまた出直すことが可能でとても重宝しました。
Cons: 部屋に湯沸かしポットを常備して欲しい。
Location: ロケーションは最高だと思います。
5 out of 5
by A verified traveler from Michigan


Posted Oct 5, 2016
Location: Near city center and within walking distance to many sites and restaurants
Beautiful facility and friendly staff. Rooms are clean and food is good
5 out of 5
by A verified traveler from c

Perfect city center location!

Posted Sep 30, 2016
Really loved staying at Hotel Berchielli for nine days. The location is superb, walk anywhere. Room was quiet and comfortable, even had a view of the top of the Duomo!
5 out of 5
by A verified traveler from Peterborough UK

Great location and very helpful and friendly staff

Posted Sep 28, 2016
We had a fabulous holiday. Fantastic location, lovely breakfast, nice and spacious river view rooms. The staff were very helpful and accommodating.