- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Dalì
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Single Room, Shared Bathroom
Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
About this area
Located in Florence's Duomo neighborhood, Hotel Dalì is in the historical district and connected to the convention center. Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Piazza del Duomo and Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nelson Mandela Forum or Coverciano. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Piazza del Duomo - 4 min walk
- Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore - 5 min walk
- Bargello - 6 min walk
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum - 6 min walk
- Basilica of Santa Croce - 7 min walk
- Florence-Cascine Station - 6 min drive
- Florence Santa Maria Novella Station - 15 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 11 min drive
- Trattoria l'Oriuolo - 1 min walk
- Perció - 1 min walk
- San Michele All'Arco - 1 min walk
- Eby's - 1 min walk
- San Pierino - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 7 PM. <br />To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The property’s parking area is open 8 AM-1 PM and 3-7 PM, Monday to Friday; and 8-11:45 AM on Saturday. The parking area is closed on Sunday and public holidays.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 2.00 per day
- Late check-in fee charged for check-in between 7 PM and midnight
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Dalì Hotel
- Dali Hotel Florence
- Dalì Hotel Florence
- Hotel Dali Florence
- Hotel Dalì Florence
- Hotel Dalì Hotel
- Dalì Florence
- Hotel Dalì Florence
- Hotel Dalì Hotel Florence
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very close to the sights, but out of the way of tourist traffic. Could walk to anywhere you want to go.