very shady area
Posted Aug 3, 2016
this hotel is 45 minutes away from SMN station. The hotel is located at a very shady area so you have to get back home before the sun goes down. The room was smelly, no privacy. The hotel owner woke us up at night because we shouldn’t take a shower past the guests bed time. The view we had was terrible, you could see refugee campers. The hotel owner is also very creepy and kept wanting to interfere and come in our room when we were in it.
Comment from Hotel Management
Aug 30, 2016 by MAU, Hotel Management
Dear "Expert Traveler"
1) I inform you as well as I confirm You that the services and amenities showed in our web page on Expedia are exactly what our Guests will find at their arrival.
2) I inform you as well as I confirm You that the SMN Stn. is just at 15' away from our Hotel and not at 45' as You wrote
3) NEVER I WOKE GUESTS DURING THE NIGHT TO PROHIBIT TO MAKE SHOWER !!.
4) NO REFUGEE CAMPER IN OUR AREA !!!!!
5) NEVER I ENTER IN THE ROOM WITH GUEST INSIDE !!!
I think that or You wrote this review for another Hotel or YOU WROTE FALSE. !!!