Book your room at Hotel Regency
Get an overview of this hotelGraceful former mansion near Accademia Art Gallery
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
In residential area
Located across from Piazza d'Azeglio, this city-center hotel, a former mansion, is one km (a half-mile) from the Accademia Art Gallery and Santa Croce Church, and close to other Florentine attractions.
This 19th-century mansion turned hotel is home to the Relais Le Jardin restaurant, offering fine Tuscan cuisine and garden views; guests also enjoy a complimentary breakfast buffet.
Rooms feature antique furnishings, tapestries, mirrored panels, robes and slippers, complimentary wireless Internet access, and marble baths with heated towel rails.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Regency offers two small lounges and a garden-view restaurant with space for private or special events. Room service is available, and other amenities include a private garden, child care services, shoeshine service, and laundry services. Guests also have discounted access to a nearby fitness center.
Offsite parking is available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of floors - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning.
Relais Le Jardin - Main seating area looks out onto garden. White tablecloths over gold damask. Fine Italian cuisine served á la carte. Outdoor dining offered in summer months. Additional seating available in Zodiac room, which may be enclosed for private events.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 2 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 77 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 32 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 77 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.