- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Palazzo Lorenzo Hotel Boutique
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Single Room
Design Room, Annex Building
Superior Double Room
About this area
Located in Florence's San Lorenzo neighborhood, Palazzo Lorenzo Hotel Boutique is in the city center and near a train station. Palazzo Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore and Piazza del Duomo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Nelson Mandela Forum or Stadio Artemio Franchi.Visit our Florence travel guide
- Fortezza da Basso - 12 min walk
- Gallery of the Academy of Florence - 14 min walk
- Academy of Fine Arts - 15 min walk
- San Lorenzo Church - 17 min walk
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum - 18 min walk
- Florence-Cascine Station - 4 min drive
- Florence-Le Cure Station - 13 min walk
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 20 min drive
- Bar Libertà - 2 min walk
- Odissea - 3 min walk
- Caffe Robiglio - 4 min walk
- Bar San Gallo - 4 min walk
- Osir - 4 min walk
About this property
Palazzo Lorenzo Hotel Boutique
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.90 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.