Bad accommodation I have ever stayed
Posted Oct 6, 2014
- I don't understand this place can have a high ranking among Florence. This place claim herself is so-called "4-star" and you've to pay "4-star" local tax. I strongly believe there' is a counterfeit issue. The price of this place is not worth & isn't to be proportional for this ranking!!
- This place doesn't have its own reception. So, you've to check-in in another hotel, called "Hotel de Lanzi". It is 4-5 min walking distance. If you don't think it bother you, then chose this place!
- No breakfast, the receptionist told me the room has a kitchen, so there is no breakfast!
- The main door is electric door, there is no inner lock. Safe?
- The two advantage of this accommodation:
1) having a big room & bedroom. If you've more than 2 members and you want to cook. This is a good place for you. But I'm sure you prefer to try the great food in Florence instead of "cook"
2) The location is good since it is near to the Florence Cathedral
- I can rate the cleanliness is 65%. Since there's an external wall renovation & the windows in room are all closed, so I can't see any beautiful view & can't feel noisy, as I read the others comment that it is noisy since there are restaurant downstairs
- This place is located on 2nd floor only, the building is old, insufficient light, old fashion of elevator (manual open/close door)
- I dislike the bathroom bcs it doesn't have hot water, it is warm & sometimes cold & water pressure is very weak!!
So, you know what to choice!? Pls trust me!