Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Florence townhouse accommodation in Duomo, walk to Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower
Located in Duomo, this townhouse accommodation is steps from Casa Martelli Museum, Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower, and Florence Baptistery. Ponte Vecchio and San Lorenzo Church are also within 10 minutes.
WiFi in public areas and valet parking are available at this smoke-free townhouse accommodation.
All 6 rooms feature modern comforts like LCD TVs with digital channels, along with WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Tourist House DuomoVia Dei Cerretani 1 nero Florence FI 50123
More about a townhouse experience
Townhouse stays allow for more space and privacy. Likely located in quieter residential areas, you can live and shop like a local. Best for stays of 2 days or longer, enjoy perks like full kitchens and space to entertain and relax with your friends and family .
Tourist House Duomo features an elevator (lift). High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Tourist House Duomo is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 3
- Front desk (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 5.00 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 5.00 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- LCD TV
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 28.00 per day
- Late check-in fee: EUR 40 for check-in between 6 PM and midnight
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Tourist House
- Tourist House Condo Duomo
- Tourist House Duomo
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.