Book your room at Tourist House Duomo
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Florence townhouse accommodation in Duomo, walk to Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore
This family-friendly Florence townhouse accommodation is located in the historical district, steps from Casa Martelli Museum, Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, and Battistero di San Giovanni. Ponte Vecchio and San Lorenzo Church are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free townhouse accommodation features WiFi in public areas and valet parking.
All 6 rooms feature modern comforts like LCD TVs with digital channels, along with WiFi. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tourist House Duomo features an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Tourist House Duomo is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 3
- Front desk (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 EUR per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Climate control
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 3 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 28.00 per day
- Late check-in fee: EUR 40 for check-in between 6 PM and midnight
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.