Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Florianopolis hotel in Centro with restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located in Centro, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Museu do Homem do Sambaqui, Public Market, and Our Lady of Rosario Church. Rosario Steps and Getulio Vargas Square are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a 24-hour business center, and valet parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 80 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, hair dryers, and laptop-compatible safes.
Hotel Porto da Ilha
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel Porto da Ilha is a smoke-free property.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of bathrooms - 1
- Year Built 1999
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Porto da Ilha - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Open select days.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for BRL 50.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: BRL 80.00 per day
- A tax is imposed by the city: BRL 2 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 50.0 per day
- Hotel Porto da Ilha
- Hotel Porto da Ilha Florianopolis
- Porto da Ilha
- Porto da Ilha Florianopolis
- Hotel Porto Da Ilha Florianopolis, Brazil
We should mention
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.