Find Cheap Hostels in Florida City
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Florida City
Other property types in Florida City
Fairway Inn Florida City / Homestead / Everglades
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Best Western Gateway to the Keys
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Travelodge by Wyndham Florida City/Homestead/Everglades
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're hoping to find an affordable place to stay in Florida City, there are 15 accommodations here to pick from, including hostels. No two hostels look exactly the same, but these dorm-style accommodations all have the following:
- Shared rooms (though many hostels also have private rooms)
- Low prices
- A social setting
Hostels are a great way to stay in Florida City for a lower cost, so you can save more for sightseeing. You can enjoy activities like shopping, and the beaches create an appealing natural setting.
Hostels in Florida City
While you're deciding on somewhere to stay, check out this top Florida City hostel:
Hoosville Hostel - Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool. You'll find desks and linens in all rooms.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Florida City?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you want to venture out and explore, so here are some stats that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 82° F and nighttime temperatures average 55° F
- April-June: 90° F is the daytime average and 61° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 72° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 57° F at night
- Average rainfall is 58.23 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Florida City?
Depending on your interests, you might appreciate these places to visit:Natural Features
- Cinco de Mayo Park
- Fasulo Park
- Loren Roberts Park
- Pioneer Florida Museum and Village
- Coral Castle Museum
- Prime Outlets Florida City
- Homestead Town Square
- Southland Mall
Generally, Florida City is known for its:
How to Get to Florida City and Around the Area
You can fly into the nearest airport in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.), 29.5 mi (47.4 km) from the city center. An alternative is Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), located 32.4 mi (52.2 km) away.