Book your room at Pelican Cove Resort & Marina
Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront apartment with an outdoor pool
Nestled on the beach, this Islamorada apartment is within a 15-minute walk of Theater of the Sea and Windley Key Fossil Reef Geological State Park. History of Diving Museum and Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park are also within 9 mi (15 km).
At Pelican Cove Resort & Marina, hit the private sand beach, relax by an outdoor pool, or spend the day at a marina.
All 63 apartments provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus balconies and LCD TVs with cable channels. WiFi, wired Internet, and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Pelican Cove Resort & Marina84457 Overseas Highway Islamorada FL 33036
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sand beach. Summer fun is a breeze at Pelican Cove Resort & Marina with activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and sailing.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. The apartment offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Art Deco apartment also offers an outdoor pool and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2012.
Pelican Cove Resort & Marina is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Computer station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Marina on site
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Number of floors - 3
- On private beach
- One meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Picnic area
- Pool sun loungers
- Poolside bar
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1987
Family Friendly Amenities
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD Included in daily resort fee per night ), Wired internet access ( USD Included in daily resort fee per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD Included in daily resort fee per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD Included in daily resort fee per night )
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Wild & Lime - This beachfront cafe serves lunch and light fare. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and a marina are featured at the apartment. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Volleyball on site
- Basketball on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
No rollaway/extra beds available
There is limited watercraft dockage available, for a fee. Guests must contact the hotel prior to arrival to reserve a boat slip in advance.
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per night
- Breakage deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Spring Break deposit: USD 200.00 per stay (for stays between 01 03 - 30 04)
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Self parking
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD Included in daily resort fee per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD Included in daily resort fee per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD Included in daily resort fee per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD Included in daily resort fee per night (rates may vary)
- Pelican Cove
- Pelican Cove Islamorada
- Pelican Cove Resort
- Pelican Cove Resort Islamorada
- Pelican Cove Hotel Marina Islamorada
- Pelican Cove Resort Marina Islamorada
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.