Get an overview of this hotelBeach spa retreat walking distance from Audubon House and Tropical Gardens
Located in Key West, this beachfront resort is in the historical district, just steps from Key West Museum of Art and History and Audubon House and Tropical Gardens. Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum and Mallory Square are also within 15 minutes.
Guests of this beach resort will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a fitness center and massage/treatment rooms.
All 39 rooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Other amenities available to guests include free WiFi, 2 bathrooms, and patios.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sunset Key Cottages, a Luxury Collection Resort, Key West245 Front Street Key West FL 33040
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sand beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Sunset Key Cottages, a Luxury Collection Resort, Key West like an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center.
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Sunset Key Cottages, a Luxury Collection Resort, Key West is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 2
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor tennis court
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pool umbrellas
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Year Built 1999
- Number of buildings/towers - 39
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Second bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Access via exterior corridors
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free WiFi
- Separate dining area
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Turndown service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Latitudes - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the resort. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 25
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: USD 42 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Sunset Guest Cottages
- Sunset Guest Cottages Westin Resort
- Sunset Guest Key Cottages
- Sunset Key
- Sunset Key Cottages
- Sunset Key Guest
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages Westin Resort
- Sunset Key Westin Resort
- Westin Resort Sunset Key
- Sunset Key Cottages Luxury Collection Resort Key West
- Sunset Key Cottages Luxury Collection Resort
- Sunset Key Cottages Luxury Collection Key West
- Sunset Key Cottages Luxury Collection
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages, a Westin Hotel Key West
- Sunset Key Cottages Guest
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- Sunset Key Cottages, a Luxury Collection Resort, Key West is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.