Book your room at The Gardens Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Key West bed & breakfast in Key West Historic District, walk to Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
Located in Key West Historic District, this romantic bed & breakfast is within a 5-minute walk of San Carlos Institute - Casa Cuba and Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum. Audubon House and Tropical Gardens and Mallory Square are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this bed & breakfast has an outdoor pool and 2 bars/lounges. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, and self parking.
All 23 individually decorated rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and Tempur-Pedic beds. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Gardens Hotel526 Angela Street Key West FL 33040
The bed & breakfast offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the bed & breakfast's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This romantic bed & breakfast also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Gardens Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Beach towels
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Number of floors - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Tours/ticket assistance
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or patio
- Cable TV service
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Flat-panel TV
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
Where to Eat
Complimentary continental and hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available each morning between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Divine wine gallery - Overlooking the pool and garden, this wine bar specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 44.09 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night
- Gardens Hotel
- Gardens Hotel Key West
- Gardens Key West
We should mention
Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Gardens Hotel is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.