See yourself walking around the city center of a new spot, taking note of the exquisite scenery or the monuments wherever you look. Still, Florida State University is one draw you are especially anticipating. It's been on your to-do list for as long as you can remember, and the day has come to mark it finished.
Where to Stay Close to Florida State University
Hotels near Florida State University
Florida State University ought to feature on every visitors' itinerary. You'll find out what the fuss is about when you stop by this noteworthy spot.
It resides 0.6 miles from the state capital, Tallahassee. A little bit of a journey, but well worth your time!
With 13 accommodation options within 2 miles of Florida State University, you can spend less time traveling and more time having fun. Try the Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown, the Residence Inn Tallahassee Universities at the Capitol and the Aloft Tallahassee Downtown. They are a short 0.4 miles, 0.4 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
Convenient and inexpensive are a couple of ways that travelers describe the budget accommodation options close by. The options are the Hotel Duval, Autograph Collection, 0.7 miles away, and the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tallahassee, positioned just 0.5 miles away.
If you're looking to experience the high life, think about selecting one of the area's upmarket hotels. You're guaranteed to find a touch of class at hotels like the Days Inn Univ Center Downtown and the Governors Inn, just 1 mile and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
If the strong coffee at The Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Co. doesn't prepare you for an afternoon at Florida State University, the appetizing treats will. This popular place is nearby. A little bit later, you can delight in some dinner at another nearby spot, Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille. When the night is truly about to end, find a way to Potbelly's and let the cocktails keep pouring.
Before you hit the road again, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Are your travel dates flexible? Explore what's on in the upcoming months at Turnbull Conference Center and time your vacation with an event that interests you.
- If you're a fine arts enthusiast, your vacation won't be complete without enjoying a tour of Florida State University Museum of Fine Arts.
- Museum of Florida History has a historical collection on the events that shaped the region.
- You can't pass on Challenger Learning Center if you are keen to learn all about the local flora and fauna.
- Arrange a tour of New Capitol Building and stroll through its hallowed halls of power.
Our list of motels and resorts in Tallahassee provides everything you require, so you are sure to find a place to stay near Florida State University you'll love. You shouldn't be alone, as there were thousands of arrivals in the last year. Need help deciding? Find the inside info you're looking for. You'll do so confidently once the time comes to reserve your spot, too: numerous visitors endorse their Tallahassee hotel.
- Fitting for such a magnificent feature, the concierge service at lodging close to Florida State University is wonderful.
- Rooms in Tallahassee accommodation are always tidy, fresh, and eager to welcome you in.
- Looking for suites that are comfy in addition to clean? We have it right here.
We see your preferred place in your future with our broad inventory of hotels near Florida State University.
Interesting Tallahassee Facts and Figures
After you've crossed Florida State University off your timetable, there are still further things to do in Tallahassee.
- This favored locale continues to see a surge in acclaim.
- Dip into the perfect market to get a few keepsakes and stop off for a tempting snack of the local ingredients.
- Take an afternoon to organize some action, and you'll soon also notice Tallahassee knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
You won't regret planning a vacation to Tallahassee, especially when you benefit from our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Florida State University. Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and meet more than a few all-new scrapbook photos!