Deciding which sights to see while on vacation is always tricky, but Folklore Museum is one place you'll be happy you put on your itinerary.
If you've never heard of Montes Claros, the place where it's located, you might be familiar with the national capital, Brasilia, from which it is 270 miles.
If you like the idea of being in the area, you'll find 2 close-by hotels. The ibis Montes Claros Shopping and Intercity Montes Claros are within 2 miles of Folklore Museum.
If the aromatic coffee at Espaço Vida Saudável/ Controle de Peso (38)99821-0459 doesn't get you pumped for an afternoon at Folklore Museum, the delicious sweets will. This popular spot is not far away. Later on, you should have a full meal at Tex Lanches. This spot is also nearby. And then, kickstart an amusing night out with a few drinks at Bar do Soró.
Other Places to Visit near Folklore Museum
Still have time? There are lots of other things going on within close range of Folklore Museum:
- Doctor Chaves Square is an awesome park for everyone in your family. Pack a simple picnic and admire the slender trees and green grass.
- Easily seen, Our Lady of Conception Church is a fixture of the local landscape. This place of worship plays an important role in the social and religious culture of the area.
- Thinking about a good outing no a cold and wet day? Plan a visit to Regional do Norte de Minas Museum and stroll around indoors while you admire the great displays.
- Morrinhos Church is a holy place for many of the locals, however anyone can enjoy its tranquility.
- Shop until you can shop no more at Montes Claros Shopping, the perfect place to score clothes, shoes, accessories and more.