Those traveling to Fontanka are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 200 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Odessa (ODS-Odessa Intl.), 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fontanka
Places to visit in the larger region include Luzanovka Park, Vorontsov Lighthouse, and Odessa Marine Passenger Terminal. Additionally, you'll find Tsentralnyi-Chornomorets Stadium and Nemo Dolphinarium in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Fontanka, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 141 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- California Boutique Hotel is 8.1 mi (13 km) from the center of Fontanka. This 5-star hotel in Odessa features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Panorama De Luxe is 8 mi (12.9 km) from central Fontanka. This 5-star hotel in Odessa features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Tokyo Star Hotel is located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the heart of Fontanka. Guests who stay at this 2-star hostel in Odessa can enjoy access to free breakfast and a café, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Fontanka
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- About 16.06 inches of rain falls on Fontanka each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F