Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I stayed here for 3 nights. The hotel has a lot of personality. The entry and lobby are very comfortable and a great place to hang out with friends, enjoy a cold beverage or read a book. If you just want to wander around, there is a lot to look at. My original room had an AC problem but the staff ...
The hotel was nice. We were able to bring our dog. I do think $25.00 per day for a pet charge is a little much. We did not have our room cleaned so I think the hotel should have waived the pet fee for us. The breakfast was absolutely wonderful. So many choices and the coffee was delicious!!!! The ...
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Forest Park accommodation! Choosing the right home away from home during your St. Louis holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Forest Park. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like your favorite pooch. Some Forest Park accommodations even welcome you to bring more than one pet along for your stay.
- St. Louis is not just welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your pets can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Forest Park has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, St. Louis has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Forest Park is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 23% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?