Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I was stuck in ATL due to a flight delay, along with 1000's of other travelers. All hotels near the airport were sold out. This place was not far from the airport and was far better than I expected for a Super 8. More than adequate for an overnight stay.
Rooms are decent. There were burns on the beds, TV had no sound, and walls are so thin people talking loudly in the next room sounded like they were on our laps. However, calling about it at 2:30 am had the staff taking care of it. Frankly the creepiest thing is the diner out in the parking lot.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Forest Park accommodation! Choosing the perfect room during your Central Georgia escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Forest Park. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some Forest Park hotels even welcome you to bring several pets along for your holiday.
- Central Georgia is not just pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your animals can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet parents say Forest Park has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Central Georgia has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Forest Park is a favorite among pet parents like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?