Find Hotels in Forestville, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 10, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 13, 2018
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2019
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 10, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Visitors to Forestville are sure to enjoy the riverfront and wineries. Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens, Goat Rock Beach, and Petrified Forest are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Forestville
- The closest major airport is in Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field), 31 mi (49.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Forestville
Wine tasting is just one of the top activities, while Hartford Family Winery and Russian River Vineyard are sights to visit. In the area, you'll also find Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens and Goat Rock Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Forestville. Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Case Ranch Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Petrified Forest, located 15.6 mi (25 km) from the heart of the city, and Old Faithful Geyser of California, which is 18.4 mi (29.6 km) away.
Dressing for Forestville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 35.83 inches of rain falls on Forestville each year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Forestville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Forestville, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Forestville?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation in Forestville?
What's the best place to stay close to Russian River Vineyard?
What about the best place to stay close to Rubicon Adventures?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Forestville?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Forestville?
What are some accommodations with pools in Forestville?
Recent reviews of Forestville hotels
More trip options
- Forestville Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Forestville Airports
- Hotels near Popular Forestville Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Forestville
- More Hotel Options in Forestville
- More Popular Hotels in California
- Other Hotels near Forestville, California
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends