Find Hotels in Forni Avoltri
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2019
Visiting Forni Avoltri
Visitors can enjoy all that Forni Avoltri has to offer including its mountain views. There are 243 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Forni Avoltri
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mount Peralba. You'll also find Adventure Park Sappada and Olbe Lakes in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Forni Avoltri, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 36 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Bella Italia & Efa Village is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Forni Avoltri. This hotel in Forni Avoltri features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an indoor pool.
- Alpenhotel Weitlanbrunn is 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from central Forni Avoltri. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Arnbach can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Carinzia is 23 mi (37 km) from the center of Forni Avoltri. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Hermagor-Pressegger See can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Forni Avoltri
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- About 33.82 inches of rain falls on Forni Avoltri each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F