Adventures come in all shapes and sizes. You'll have plenty new memories after a visit to Fort de Vaux.
It resides in Verdun, 75 miles from the state capital, Saarbruecken.
Why go halfway across town when you can stay 6 miles away from Fort de Vaux at one of the 4 possible hotels? The Hôtel Orchidées and Hôtel Les Colombes are some good choices.
For the savvy traveler, there are a number of inexpensive accommodation options not too far away. The Hôtel Le Privilège and the Hotel saint Paul are a selection of the more popular places.
Other Places to Visit near Fort de Vaux
Make sure you put aside time in your packed schedule to go experience some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Fort de Vaux:
- Delve into the past at Fort de Souville, an intriguing location where you can find out about the history of the region.
- Use some time to deeply contemplate the happenings of this area's past at Musee-Memorial de Fleury.
- Delve into the past at Fort de Douaumont, a captivating place to learn more about the history of the region.
- Form a greater awareness of past events at Andre Maginot Memorial.
- Ossuaire de Douaumont is a significant landmark that stands as a symbolic reminder of past events that shaped this region.