Book your room at Bahia Mar Ft. Lauderdale Beach- a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel on Fort Lauderdale Beach
Walkway to beach
Steps from the beach, Bahia Mar Ft. Lauderdale Beach is in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, near the International Swimming Hall of Fame, the Gallery at Beach Place and 1 mile from Port Everglades. The airport is also nearby.
Sail, swim, or volley
Hotel staff can arrange on-site water sports such as sailing, snorkeling, scuba diving and water-skiing, and Bahia Mar Ft. Lauderdale Beach- a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel contains a fitness center, 4 tennis courts, and an outdoor pool overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway.
Water, garden views
Guestrooms in Bahia Mar Ft. Lauderdale Beach- a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel's 4-story marina building and 16-story tower have views of the ocean, marina, or gardens and courtyard. All rooms have refrigerators, microwaves, and LCD TVs.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Bahia Mar Ft. Lauderdale Beach- a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel801 Seabreeze Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33316
This 40-acre Florida resort and yachting center complex is set off the main road, in the center of Fort Lauderdale's beach, shopping, nightclub, and restaurant districts. The ocean waterfront is across the street and the beach is accessible via a private walkway. Built in 1975, the family-friendly hotel comprises a 4-story marina building and a 16-story tower connected by a covered walkway.
The Bahia Mar's lobby offers a jewelry store and a resort shop that sells signature items and other resort-friendly goods. Dining options include an ocean-view restaurant, a poolside bar, and a deli. In-room dining is also available.
Other resort amenities include fitness facilities, bicycle rentals, water taxi service, a heated outdoor swimming pool, and complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas. The resorts own 250-slip marina offers 3,000 feet (0.9 kilometers) of parallel dockage and over 4 miles (6.4 kilometers) of floating docks with fueling. A marina store and dive shop are also on site while a cruise ship terminal is nearby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 20
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Children's club
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 296
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2044
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1975
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 22000
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 6.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breezes Cafe & Bar - Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day. Bar is open until late night.
Waves Poolbar & Cafe - Pool bar open late morning to mid-evening. Food available during selected hours.
All About Food - Local New York-style deli serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room Service - Available from early morning until mid-evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Bahia Mar Ft. Lauderdale Beach- a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel offers a heated outdoor pool, four lighted tennis courts, a gymnasium, an extensive fitness center, and Ping-Pong and pool tables. A private walkway leads to the beach across the street.
Hotel staff can arrange a variety of onsite water sports, including sailing, boating, snorkeling, fishing, and water skiing; scuba tours and lessons; rentals of personal watercraft.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Motor boating on site
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per stay
- Up to 50 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 6.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per stay
- Bahia Mar DoubleTree
- Bahia Mar Hilton DoubleTree
- Bahia Mar Hilton Hotel
- Mar Bahia Hotel
- Bahia Mar Ft. Lauderdale Beach DoubleTree Hilton Hotel
- Bahia Mar DoubleTree Hilton Hotel
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.