Book your room at Beachcomber Resort & Villas
Get an overview of this hotelPompano Beachfront hotel with private beach and free parking
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
On the sand, near town
Guests can enjoy sun and water activities steps from the front door, and the urban delights of downtown Fort Lauderdale are a 20-minute drive south. Golfers can tee off at Pompano Beach Municipal Golf Course 10 minutes away, and a 6-mile (10-km) drive leads to Hugh Taylor Birch State Park.
Free parking near the beach
Beachcomber Resort & Villas provides free parking for guests, making local travel easy. Ocean Grill Restaurant serves dishes by the beach, and guests can unwind in 1 of 2 pools or at the poolside bar.
Free WiFi and views
Guests enjoy modern conveniences like free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels and HBO. Many rooms offer beach and ocean views. Premium bedding adds an extra touch of comfort.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Beachcomber Resort & Villas1200 South Ocean Boulevard Pompano Beach FL 33062
Unwind on the private white sand beach just a few steps from the front door. Spend the day working on your tan in the sun loungers (chaise lounges) or kick back in the shade with cabanas (surcharge) and umbrellas. Towel service is complimentary by the pool.
The resort offers a restaurant and full service dining inside, outdoors by the hotel’s 2 pools, and on the beach. Guests may also relax at the poolside Tiki Bar with a drink. Free parking (1 space per room) and free WiFi are available to guests. This beach resort also offers a rooftop terrace and a garden.
Beachcomber Resort & Villas is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 1066
- Conference space size (meters) - 99
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- On private beach
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Pool sun loungers
- Poolside bar
- Rooftop terrace
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 143
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1961
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pools
- On private beach
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Ocean Grill - This beachfront restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Massages on beach
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Please note: this property charges a fee for the use of beach lounge chairs, beach cabanas, and beach umbrellas. Beach towel service is complimentary.
Parking is complimentary and limited to 1 parking permit/space per registered room; additional parking permits can be issued for an additional charge (based upon availability).
- Deposit: USD 10.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40.00 per person (one way)
- Late check-out fee: USD 99
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
- Beachcomber Resort & Villas
- Beachcomber Resort & Villas Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Resort Villas
- Beachcomber Resort Villas Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Villas Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Hotel Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Resort And Villas Hotel Pompano Beach
- Beachcomber Resort Pompano Beach
- Pompano Beach Beachcomber
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.