- Hollywood Beach
- 5 min drive
- Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino
- 5 min drive
- Shabo's Barbecue
- 3 min walk
- 7 min walk
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Hollywood Beach - 5 min drive
- Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino - 5 min drive
- Aventura Mall - 7 min drive
- Seminole Hard Rock Casino Hollywood - 11 min drive
- Port Everglades - 13 min drive
- Hollywood Station - 3 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Shabo's Barbecue — 3 min walk
- Publix — 7 min walk
- Burger King — 4 min drive
- Dunkin' Donuts — 5 min drive
- Cantina Laredo — 5 min drive
About this property
Downtown Hollywood Boutique Hotel
Laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and express check-in are available at this apartment building. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, express check-out, a garden, and barbecue grills are onsite. Each apartment boasts a tablet computer and offers free WiFi and a kitchen. For a bit of entertainment, a flat-screen TV comes with cable channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like a washer/dryer and a living room. Weekly housekeeping is available.
Special check-in instructions
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 50.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 50.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Downtown Hollywood Boutique Hotel
- Downtown Hollywood Boutique
- Downtown Hollywood Hollywood
- Downtown Hollywood Boutique Hotel Apartment
- Downtown Hollywood Boutique Hotel Hollywood
- Downtown Hollywood Boutique Hotel Apartment Hollywood
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds: USD 50.0 per day
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Living room
- 60-inch flat-screen TV with cable service
- Tablet computer
- Barbecue grill
- Picnic area
- Laundry Facilities
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Designated smoking areas
Services and conveniences
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Laptop-compatible safe
- Free bottled water
- In the shopping district
- In the city center
- In the entertainment district
- In the historical district
Things to do
- Golf nearby
- 4 rooms
Nearby things to do
- Golfing nearby
Wonderful experience - highly recommended
My wife and I stayed here for two nights during a recent weekend trip to the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area. Before staying here, I was curious why all the reviews were 5-star. The hotel looked nice in the photos, but my expectations were just for a normal quaint beachy boutique property in South Florida. Having returned home today, I now fully understand why the hotel has such rave reviews. The secret ingredient here is Eddie, the owner. He is truly outstanding and went above and beyond for us in everything he did. I can't say enough good things about it. We arrived late at night after a delayed flight. It was 1am by the time we arrived, and Eddie stayed to greet us. The suite was spotless and all the amazing amenities provided were very welcome after a long day of travel. We had a complimentary welcome basket full of tasty snacks, a fridge full of cold beverages, and a Keurig coffee maker with plenty of K-cups. Pros and cons of this hotel are as follows... PROS: - Service, Eddie is fantastic - Complimentary snacks, drinks, coffee, etc. - Free parking directly in front - Free, reliable and fast internet - High tech amenities, including 2 huge flat screen TV's - Location (walking distance to many good bars/restaurants) - Stunning pool area - Very private and quiet atmosphere CONS: - Nothing important. If I had to pick one thing, I would say the A/C was a little noisy.